More people are traveling today than ever before and the travel industry projects that in the next 20 years the number of individuals traveling will double. People of all ages with medical conditions, handicaps and even the chronically ill with long term conditions are traveling far and wide. We are here to help you have a safe, healthy and enjoyable trip. We strive to promote responsible tourism through mutual respect and cross cultural sensitivity and we want you to come back so exhilarated by your experience that you are inspired to see more of the wonders the world has to offer.
We provide a full range of services dedicated to preparing individuals for their destinations by providing in depth counselling to travellers based on a thorough evaluation of their itineraries and individual health histories.
This service covers all travel related health advice, guidance, counselling and pre and post travel health risk assessments. The primary focus of our travel medical experts is to prevent health problems before they occur by specially focusing on the following:
- Education about health risks in countries being visited.
- Provision of complete range of vaccinations available in Pakistan.
- Advice on how to reduce the risk of contracting infectious diseases.
- Advice on appropriate vaccinations and medications for the trip.
- All other interventions such as provision of medications before travel and personal first aid boxes.
- Pre-travel physical assessment and fitness to fly assessments.
- Post-travel disease screenings and management of infectious/communicable diseases. Additionally we cover a wide variety of possible topics according to their relevance to your trip.
- Malaria Prophylaxis
Furthermore we also offer extensive counselling sessions to people going on trekking expeditions and trips to high altitude areas which also includes the provision of doctors and paramedic escorts along with necessary medications and life support.