Disease prevention is the key to public health. It is always better to prevent a disease than to treat it. Vaccines prevent disease in the people who receive them and protect those who come into contact with unvaccinated individuals. Vaccines help prevent infectious diseases and save lives. Vaccines are responsible for the control of many infectious diseases that were once common in this country
Vaccinate to protect our future:
We don’t vaccinate just to protect our children. We also vaccinate to protect our grandchildren and their grandchildren. With one disease, smallpox, we “stopped the leak” in the boat by eradicating the disease. Our children don’t have to get smallpox shots any more because the disease no longer exists. If we keep vaccinating now, parents in the future may be able to trust that diseases like polio and meningitis won’t infect, cripple, or kill children. Vaccinations are one of the best ways to put an end to the serious effects of certain diseases.
In 2002, WHO estimated that 1.4 million of deaths among children under 5 years were due to diseases that could have been prevented by routine vaccination. This represents 14% of global total mortality in children under 5 years of age.
Immunization services at Dr.Arshad Health Associates:
- We provide comprehensive adult, child and traveler immunization services at our medical facilities on a walk in basis and appointments.
- We maintain an in-house stock of almost all of the available immunizations and vaccines in Pakistan which include the following:
- Chicken Pox
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A
- Measles, Mumps & Rubella
- Influenza (Seasonal Flu)
- Meningitis (ACWY strain)
- Haemophillus Influenza Type B
- All vaccination records are maintained with us and International vaccination certificates provided to all the patients.
- Especially for our corporate clients, we arrange a convenient and affordable solution at their door step with the provision of On Site Mass Vaccinations.