Offshore workers need to pass an Offshore Medical Examination if they wish to work offshore.
The OGUK Offshore Medical is valid for two years and allows an employee to work in the UK sector or the North Sea.
An OGUK Offshore Medical at Dr. Arshad Health Associates consists of the following:
- Completion of Patient Health History Questionnaire
- Laboratory Investigations
- Urinalysis – routine urine test with immediate result
- BMI – measurement of height, weight and calculation of Body Mass Index
- Near, Distance and Color Vision
- Complete Physical Examination
- Lung Function Test (peak flow)
- Audiogram (hearing test)
- Consultation with an OGUK doctor