CORPORATE MEDICAL SERVICES AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
Occupational Health is the promotion and maintenance of the highest degree of physical, mental and social well-being of workers in all occupations by preventing departures from health, controlling risks and the adaptation of work to people, and people to their jobs.
At Dr. Arshad Health Associates we provide complete services to companies for all their employment related health needs. We specialize in the treatment and management of work related injuries and illnesses, a considerably neglected field in Pakistan. Our staff works closely with each client organization to minimize employee disability, promote employee health and help control health care costs.
- Pre-Placement and periodic medical examinations and screenings for
ALL OCCUPATIONS –from the senior most cadres to the junior most at corporate offices, work locations and fields, including drivers and food handlers.
- RETURN TO WORK health assessment and advice (Independent Medical Examination)
Medical Examinations for Disability Assessments
- Health examinations at the TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- Identifying and assessing risks from health related hazards in the working environment. Surveying factors and the working practices that effect the workers’ health.
- Giving advice on planning and organization of work and working practices, evaluation, choice and maintenance of the working environment and on substance used at work, with respect to the optimum standards of healthcare.
- Advising, educating and training on occupational health, safety and hygiene and on ergonomics and protective equipment
- Keeping under strict surveillance the workers’ health in relation to work.
- Occupational rehabilitation
- Organizing emergency and first aid training